· Mechanical and electrical diagnosis, repair, and calibration of general and specialized laboratory equipment
· Modifications, upgrades, maintenance, and warranty repairs
· Reconditioning of newer and older equipment
Types of equipment serviced:
· General laboratory, handheld and bench top
· Cold products (first responder service for loss of temperature)
· Vacuum systems
· Water purification and filtration systems
Please call or e-mail about equipment types that are not listed.
Contacting an experienced service engineer should be on your checklist when buying new or used lab equipment. Excellent advice and services can be provided that will be beneficial to you.